Sabtu, 23 Jun 2012

07 di tanjung tualang - Google Blog Search

07 di tanjung tualang - Google Blog Search


I Heart Winnie The Pooh in <b>Tanjung Tualang</b> - Caring Is Not Only <b>...</b>

Posted: 20 Jun 2012 05:00 AM PDT

Despite the heat wave and my poor throat, we braved through an hour journey to Tanjung Tualang to have some "refreshing" food which turned out not to be as nice as expected.

There were quite a number of restaurants along the town vicinity selling fresh seafood and so far, I have been to two or three. I was thinkig that it would be a good idea to try another restaurant which we haven't been before.... to compare, so to say.... but alas it was quite a disappointment....

 It was around one when we reached Tg Tualang
and only two tables were occupied...
while waiting for the food, its snapping time....
Extra Large pictures means NICE...
we ordered some steamed prawns....
er.... By now you all should know what this is....  :)
don't want to "startle" anyone here if I mention the name...
crispy fried oysters with eggs....
crispy fried noodles with gravy...
my opinion... never want to order this again... 
And the bill came to RM137.00
I Heart Winnie The Pooh-Pooh!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan