Jumaat, 14 Disember 2012

07 di bukit merah - Google Blog Search

07 di bukit merah - Google Blog Search


Moustache&#39;s Stories: <b>Bukit Merah</b> Laketown Resort

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 10:47 AM PST


Assalamualaikum and hi you guys!! You know what? Im freeeeeeeeeeeee! Free from books! Free from those pencils! Free from exam papers! Free from having the lack of sleep or whatsoever else! Yahhh can you understand how satisfied I am?? I feel like want to shout it out loud all over the world kayyy. But im not that brat, hehe. For some reason i write this post is because I want to share the captured moments I have with my bossom friends after having a terrible exam, lol. After the examination (spm), we, the girls from batch21st of SLISS (Simpang Lima Islamic Secondary School) went out having fun at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort and oso releasing tension :) So here are the photos : -
And here are the photos captured under the water. We all were excited expressing our poses front of the camera under the water. Well it is not that easy kay to pose under the water. But we were trying it really hard to make it better , lol. 


When we were enjoying our times at tht waterpark, we met a very cute kid. Her name is Fatiha. She was really funny. Another fact is she knows how to pose in front of camera and make it like a candid. Omygucci, I love kids soooooo much. They're just too cute and can please me all day long x')




Kay that's all for waterpark session. Hee, i love those moments so much, but why I just really realize to feel this when we are about to say a goodbye? :'( Dear friends, i love you. No matter what, I hope you can give me an apology for all my mistakes. 


♥ Thank you fer reading. Nothing much kan? I know hihi ♥

Pengedar dadah ditembak mati <b>di Bukit Merah</b> « DanuGemilang

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 01:48 AM PST

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Pengedar dadah ditembak mati di Bukit Merah. TAIPING: Seorang pengedar dadah yang membaling sebutir bom tangan ke arah polis ditembak mati dalam kejadian di Bukit Merah, di sini, jam 10.30 pagi tadi. December 10th ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan