Jumaat, 22 Jun 2012

07 di bukit merah - Google Blog Search

07 di bukit merah - Google Blog Search


<b>Bukit Merah</b> Central to Hort Park in 25 Minutes on Foot | Adrian <b>...</b>

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 02:53 AM PDT

20120622-162228.jpg

So I have an appointment with a client to recce the multi-purpose hall at Hort Park for an upcoming event videography.

I checked my Streetdirectory iPhone app for driving directions and it said only three minutes to get there from my office.

Since it is so near, I decided to walk instead of drive.

The leisurely stroll took 25 minutes. I walked along Depot Road (see the blue dot in the map, that's me. The green pin is my office and the red pin is Hort Park).

Though the afternoon sun was scorching hot, the trees along the street were gigantic and shady (like those I keep crashing into in Temple Run).

It's a good break from the computer and concrete jungle.

If given an another appointment at Hort Park, will I walk there again? Likely not, I am an explorer at heart, and this path is explored.

Adrian Lee

http://AdrianVideoImage.com

PS:
Spotted this banana tree outside Hort Park…

20120622-181447.jpg

DuNia LoVe BieGuRL: Kemalangan maut <b>di Bukit Merah</b> Parit Buntar

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 07:07 AM PDT

Warga emas tercampak keluar

Parit Buntar- Seorang lelaki maut akibat pemandu yang juga menantu mangsa,  gagal mengawal kenderaan selepas kereta yang dinaiki bersama keluarganya terbabas lalu melanggar pengadang jalan, sebelum terjunam ke parit ..mangsa  maut di tempat kejadian selepas tercampak keluar dari kenderaan berkenaan.dalam kemalangan yang berlaku di Kilometer 185.4 Lebuh Raya Utara Selatan berhampiran Bukit Merah

Sumber : Sinar harian

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan